• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Channel Today

crow11ad

Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!
Hey guys I just thought I would let you know that today there are 2, count them 2 shows on Disney...Here is the Eastern Times

05:00 PM Travel Channel's Fun Family Getaways America's Great Family Friendly Hotels cc g (YEs a Disney Hotel)

07:00 PM Travel Channel's Fun Family Getaways Undiscovered Walt Disney World cc g

Remember to set your vcrs and remember it's Eastern Times.

Thanks! I'll make sure we watch the 7 pm show :)
Thanks again!

Thanks - I don't think I saw these! I'm going to watch the 7pm one.

no problem. We know we would want to see and know if something was coming on about Disney...

Thanks so much! I'm watching right now!!! Going for the first time in 24 days - we'll look for happy honeymooners!

:wave2:

Wooohooo...yes look for us..... We can't wait. And for a wedding gift, if anyone wants to give us or hand over a fast pass or 2 we will be very appreciative. Just kidding, but not really. Can't wait to see everyone there. I may be the one who is kissing the castle..and my new bride to be. :crazy:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

:( :( :( We Don't Get the Travel Channel....IT IS NOT OFFERED!!!!!

Used the PVR for the behind the scenes show, and getting ready to watch it now. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yes I watch it and guess what it is on later tonight. Also tommorrow they are showing Bush Gardens and Sea World back to back. I do believe these are all repeat shows but just the same I enjoy watching them,:smooth:

I watched the "Behind-the-scenes" show..... BIG DEAL!

Since when is watching the fireworks from the Calif. Grill at CR a big secret! I learned about that from this board the first week!

The DIS boards rule!! :smooth:

p.s. I am going to CG on 3-25.

Some people who may never have gone like us, might want to see it. It helps with the planning, so yes it is a big deal. I am sorry that you were not pleased with the show, we in fact were. Lets just all have fun. And have fun on your trip...

I watched the show and I enjoyed it. It's always fun to see real video from the parks...esp when your trip is 3 weeks away. I do have to laugh though. I think the show's name is a bit funny. How Undiscovered are most of the things they talked about? How can you say that not too many people know about Fantasmic or Spectromagic. I can understand the surfing lessons, Sunrise Safari, Victoria and Albert's and the romantic sunset cruise...but Fantasmic and spectro are not undiscovered. I wish they were a little more undiscovered....less time waiting to see them.

Oh well...It was still fun to watch.

Jess

I watched the Family Fun Getaways show. I actually Tivo'd it just out of curiosity, I didn't know if it had any Disney on it or not.

It was a good show and I think they picked the top ten places for family fun getaways and two of them were from Disney. The Yacht and Beach Club and the Wilderness Lodge.

The place in Hawaii looked really neat too. They have dolphins on-site that you can swim with, kind of like Discovery Cove.

I agree that it is fun to look at and espically with 3 weeks to go and when it is your honeymoon. True from reading these boards we knew about fantasmic and spectro and even booked a ps for fantasmic. We can't wait, but if we didn't know about this site and haven't done any research, it would have been undiscovered to us at least. ;)

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter