Travel Channel DCL Special Program

camom3

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I was doing a title search for upcoming television shows and I found that the Travel Channel is repeating their Disney Cruise Line Special on March 14th from 7-8 (PST).

I've never seen the show and I can't wait to see it as we leave on March 25th.

Jen :cool1:

If it's the same one as they've shown before, you'll love it. It's full of very cool info, plus a ton of history. :cool1:

a classic!

Make sure you pay attention to the part at Palo- the Maitre'd asks a couple: "Are you celebrating a special occassion this evening" - wife says "it's our anniversary" at the same time the husband says "no" - :eek:

Cool! I was beginning to wonder if the travel ch actually shows travel programs as everytime I check it the poker tour is on!

camom3- thanks for the time on the travel channel show. We'll be sure to watch it.

We also are cruising on March 25. :cool1: You should check out the thread for our cruise. A number of DISers for the March 25 Magic are on the "Cruise Meets" and then March 25... We are planning a meeting at the beginning and wristbands have been ordered. Maybe this would interest you as well. Less than one month to go... :banana:

Yeah,

We've had this on our DVR for several months now... a nice piece.... :thumbsup2

Ive seen that special a few times. And as much as i would love to watch it again, on March 14, Ill be ON the MAGIC!!!

Not to rub it in or anything. :teeth: :sunny: ;)

The Disney Cruise Line program will be shown on the Travel Channel on the following dates and times ET:

3/14 - 10 pm

3/15 - 1 am

3/16 - 7 pm

3/17 - 2 am

3/18 - 3 pm

Enjoy the show! :thumbsup2

Mickey&Co

Thanks for posting all the different times! I was beginning to think I'd miss it! :banana:

camom3 said:
Hi,

I was doing a title search for upcoming television shows and I found that the Travel Channel is repeating their Disney Cruise Line Special on March 14th from 7-8 (PST).

I've never seen the show and I can't wait to see it as we leave on March 25th.

Jen :cool1:

Thanks!! I just tivo'd it!

disneycruise05 said:
If it's the same one as they've shown before, you'll love it. It's full of very cool info, plus a ton of history. :cool1:
It's definitely worth watching for anyone who hasn't seen it, but if this is the one they've had out for a few years, I sure wish they would make a new version. They have made so many changes to both ships. ;)

i agree with the poster that said it was shocking to see anything but poker on this station......i miss all the travel shows and i am not a big poker fan :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter