Travel Channel Alert!!!!!!

shopgirl72

<font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W
WL is on Travel Channel NOW!! Followed by other WDW specials!!
ULTIMATE DISNEY
DISNEY'S IMAGINEERS
DISNEY'S AK
WDW

:earsgirl: shopgirl

Here's a link to their programming for today. Here's a brief list of what's playing. All times are EST:

03:00 PM Great Hotels Disney's Wilderness Lodge
04:00 PM Travel Channel Hot Spots Ultimate Walt Disney World
05:00 PM Disney's Imagineers Disney's Imagineers
06:00 PM Disney's Animal Kingdom Disney's Animal Kingdom
07:00 PM World's Best Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes

Thanks for the reminder. I saw a post about this a couple of days ago, but I had forgotten about it. Now I'll have something for the kids to do while I try to get dinner going. That should be a good primer for them since we leave on Sunday!!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by PrincessParent
Thanks for the reminder. I saw a post about this a couple of days ago, but I had forgotten about it. Now I'll have something for the kids to do while I try to get dinner going. That should be a good primer for them since we leave on Sunday!!!!!:bounce:
Have a great time and don't forget to give us a trip report!:wave:

Thanks for the head's up!!! I too wish I had seen this thread earlier. At least I caught the 7:00 program "World's Best Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes". :hyper:

Carla

but I didn't get home til after 4 so I missed the Great Hotel episode on the WL and we are staying there for the first time in September. Does anyone know if it is coming on again soon? Thanks much!

Great shows this afternoon on the Travel Channel... nice to have a Disney day!

I love watching Disney when it comes on travel channle. Does anyone remember a Disney Channel show that was on in I think 96 and it was 2 host showing you everything about Disney World. I think it was called Disney World Inside Out. I use to love watching that show and I still hope for it to come back.

I remember that program precious pixie.. I loved it. I use to watch it so I could see what was new and what was going on during an upcoming trip... I wish they still offered it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter