Travel between Boardwalk and AKL

allie98

Earning My Ears
Hi - what is the best/fastest way to get from the Boardwalk to Animal Kingdom Lodge (Boma). I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm not staying at the resort.

Also - what would be the best way to get between Downtown Disney and Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Thanks!

You may find this website helpful, Our Laughing Place transportation wizard.

Boardwalk to AKL is a little complicated and will require a transfer if AK is open I would take a bus from boardwalk to AK and the AK to AKL. If AK is closed (evening) you can walk thru epcot and catch an AKL bus out front. Or you could take the boat to DHS and then catch AKL bus.

DTD to AKL is easy just get on the ALK bus.

The fastest way from The Boardwalk to AKL is either walk/boat to DHS and then take the AKL bus or take the bus to DTD and transfer to the AKL bus. You can take a bus from any resort to DTD and get from DTD to any resort with a bus. You cannot get to any park from DTD or get to DTD from any park.

If you don't want to pay for a cab, take the bus to AK, then transfer to the AKL bus.

There's a bus from DTD to AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter