• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel agents, I need your help quickly please!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Travel agents, I need your help quickly please!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I tried this over on the CB, but am trying here too...

My DH works for a travel agency, and each year buys the disney park pass that is 50% off for himself. We are leaving in 5 weeks, and went to order a pass on the travel agency site, and it is now stating "a detailed confirmation and pickup instructions will be emailed to email address indicated on this request forum. Agent must present the printed confirmation and IATA ID card at one of the locations indicated in the confirmation on the day of pickup." What does the "one of the locations" mean? He's always been able to have the pass sent to his office, do they give you a list of different locations and you don't have a choice to have it sent to the office anymore? It was always nice to have all of our tickets in one place before getting on the plane. What if you're staying off site? Is one of the locations a Disney store that is local? Any insight into the locations that it must be picked up at? thanks.

I would assume that they will give you a list of places that would include guest relations/will-call ticket windows at the parks, resorts, and DTD. It may just be a form letter, so if your agency has always had the tickets sent to the office, that may still happen. I'd ask the person in charge at the travel agency whether there's been a change in the arrangement, and if there has, wait for the confirmation to arrive with the details. Good luck!

thanks, I guess I was looking for agents out there that have recently gotten the list of locations that are available. Someone that has ordered their pass lately and the process they had to go thru?

I am a TA. I have not recently used the TA 50% off pass, but I do remember picking it up at Guest Relations at the MK entrance when I was there 5 years ago. I would think they would still issue them there. If you don't have an e-mail confo, have your husband contact his Disney sales rep. Mine has been very helpful with planning my trip. 2 weeks to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter