travel agent headaches!!

disneydad74

Earning My Ears
would like some advice. we booked with a ta for our june trip and have had nothing but headaches since. First it was so much a disaster with our adr's that i ended up having to call and make them myself. I have emalied her a few times since about possibly making some changes to our trip and i never get an answer from her. Now the issue i am having is Saturday was our 45 day mark when we were supposed to make final payment. I emailed her three days prior to see if there was anything we needed to do and got no response. Now I am sitting here not knowing what to do or how long Disney will wait until they cancel our reservation if payment isn't made. Should i stick with her or is there anything I can do?

Not really since they technically own the reservation.

I would call them on the telephone and if no one answers then leave a message to call you immediately.

Don't worry about Disney canceling your reservation just yet. They give a bit of leway on the 45 day mark. If it were me, I would call Disney and even though they can't touch the resservation, maybe they can make a note that your TA is responsible for the delay in payment. :confused3

Good luck and I am sorry about your stress.

Hope you get things to work out. We booked through dreams unlimited and whenever i have e-mailed with questions, I've had a response withing 30 minuets...that's amazing because it doesn't seem to matter when I have the questions. I've had to change reservations several times to meet an ever changing family's needs and always had great results. I think I may be contacting your TA's supervisor if it continued to be a problem, the reason for using a TA is to take stress off the planning not add to it.

I am lucky that I have a great TA her husband has been sick and she still is communicating with me. I would contact the company that she works for directly instead of her, maybe they can switch you to another agent and clear this up for you. Good luck!!!

Technically, if you wanted you could call Disney and ask to speak with a supervisor and let them know the situation and tell them you want to make final payment yourself.

Also, find out who your travel agent's District Sales Manager is and file a complaint with them. Call the agency and ask for the name of the district manager. That will solve your problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter