Travel Agent for Canadian residents?

sushi2

Mouseketeer
I was all gung-ho about using Costco as my TA to get the Costco voucher, but then I found an old thread that Canadians can't use Costco as their travel agent. Is this still correct?
(Does anyone know why not? Seems strange, since I can shop at Canadian and US costcos without issue.)

Anyway, who's the best TA to use (with the best OBC) for Canadians?

I was all gung-ho about using Costco as my TA to get the Costco voucher, but then I found an old thread that Canadians can't use Costco as their travel agent. Is this still correct?
(Does anyone know why not? Seems strange, since I can shop at Canadian and US costcos without issue.)

Anyway, who's the best TA to use (with the best OBC) for Canadians?

When you book online through Costco it asks you what state you are in and you have to pick something. I don't see any way to select anything other than a US state. I'd call them and ask, 1-877-849-2730

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter