Travel Agency Use

Mrsktbrown

Mouseketeer
Hi All! I found a great deal through a travel agency, and I'd made a previous reservation through Disney that I need to cancel. My question - the agency I used booked everything under a convention rate. Never having used an agency before, I'm curious; is this the norm? Will it affect any of my plans in any way?

If it was booked at a convention rate, it just means the agency is working with Disney group sales to book your vacation. You can link your reservation to MDE and make your plans just as you would have if you had booked at a Walt Disney Travel Co. rate. Only difference is, you just saved yourself some $$!

If it was booked at a convention rate, it just means the agency is working with Disney group sales to book your vacation. You can link your reservation to MDE and make your plans just as you would have if you had booked at a Walt Disney Travel Co. rate. Only difference is, you just saved yourself some $$!

Thank you! I've traveled a lot and have just never used a TA! I definitely might again though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter