Travel agency big group other resorts not Disney

snow88

Mouseketeer
Is there a travel agency that will help us book other resorts besides Disney? I have school group of about 47 people that wants to go to Disney World but we are trying to make it affordable to everyone.

There must be a " Travel Agent " in your city.

They would search for various options for you .

They would / should put a package together for you.

There must be a " Travel Agent " in your city.

They would search for various options for you .

They would / should put a package together for you.
I live on an island and the only travel agent closed down. There are some on the bigger island but I'm a little reluctant after one of them left people stranded last year. Just thought I would get a Disney expert but the only ones I see just do Disney resorts. I'll try TripAdvisor and see if they have any suggestions.

This website has one official travel agency sponsor. Mentioning any other travel agency is potentially a violation of the Terms of Service of the site.

The official travel agency partner is Dreams Unlimited Travel. Link to their website: https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/

I do not know if they handle group bookings for schools. But, that would be a good place to start.
I checked them but all I saw were Disney Resorts. They were the first Travel agency that I checked. I'll try the Tripadvisor board. Maybe, I can find one there.

To Snow88 Thank you for your Info ...... But which group of Islands ?

( I live in Ireland )

Here is an idea

Look up IPG Florida Vacation Villas www.ipgflorida.com

Go to their site . They do Tickets to different Parks ...... They may put you in the right direction

I checked them but all I saw were Disney Resorts. They were the first Travel agency that I checked. I'll try the Tripadvisor board. Maybe, I can find one there.

They list a bunch of non-Disney hotels right on their home page. I'm certain they could provide a quote for non-Disney hotels. However, you'll need to actually take the time to contact them for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter