Trapp Family Lodge any experience trading into it?

SEC71

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any experience with trading into Trapp Family guest houses (prefer this for lower points) or their villas? If so what time of year did you go? Planning a New England trip next year and we are open to what month to go.

if you have kids, I highly recommend you also consider Smgglers Notch. Take a look at smuggs.com. We traded in thru RCI (non-DVC timeshare) 2 years ago for mid-June and loved it.

Smugglers Notch was great for the kids as well as adults. We didn't trade into it though. They sent us a discount offer if we sat in on their Timeshare talk and tour. Very nice, but too far for us to drive on a regular basis.

We visited the Trapp Lodge also. Closer to Stowe which is very nice also.

We visited the Trapp Family Lodge while staying at Smuggler's Notch a few years back. I don't think the Guest Houses offer air conditioning. You might want to verify if that is a concern.

We own a TS at Smuggs and I have been going there since I was a young girl. It is a great place for families and adults w/o kids. Plenty to so on the property as well as in the surrounding area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter