Transporting car booster cushions

Pinklepurr361

Mouseketeer
We're off to WDW in 4 weeks and I've just discovered that the holdall I was planning to use to transport our car booster cushions is too small. I wanted to pack them separately so that we have easy access to them as soon as we arrive and depart.

We were planning on taking 3 suitcases so I guess we could now use one of these for the car seats, but we're planning on plenty of retail therapy whilst in MCO so these are likely to be full on the way home!

Can anyone recommend a suitable large holdall (cheap if poss) or any bright ideas on how we can get around this problem.

Tnks

PP

what about looking at the gelert cargo they do a 100 litre and a 140 litre holdall both for under a tenner, should fit the bill for what you need

A heavy duty gardening bag does the same job, pack another for the return trip. We are taking 2 car seats with us this year as had yucky ones in the past.
:)

we took 4 suitcases with 2 smallers ones inside for extra use. inside 1 of the smaller cases was a car seat which we did not intend to bring back to the u.k. It worked really well as we needed the extra space. we also had a holdall to bring back extra's as well.

We got very cheap luggage from Tesco direct. I don't see the point in buying expensive stuff that is either in the attic or in a hold! It did the job!

I took a booster cushion (without the high back) for DD twice last year and didn't pack it in anything! I labelled it well (with flight number, dep date and passenger name), Virgin put it in a heavy duty transparent plastic bag, sealed it and tagged it and we dropped it off at the outsize luggage drop at LGW - Virgin said they prefered it this way :confused3 but that was last year:lmao: :lmao:
All we had to do at the other end is break open the plastic bag and trash it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter