Transportation?

mbow

Earning My Ears
Can someone help me a little with the transportation system at the Ft? We went to WDW this past June for the first time and stayed at All Star Music. We loved not having to fight the traffic while riding the buses. We are heading back next June and staying at Ft. Wilderness in our pop up.

So if I make reservations at the BBB before park opening at MK, can we ride the boat there? It was my understanding that the boats don't start running until an hour before park opening. In this situation would it just be easier to drive? TIA for all your help.

Can someone help me a little with the transportation system at the Ft? We went to WDW this past June for the first time and stayed at All Star Music. We loved not having to fight the traffic while riding the buses. We are heading back next June and staying at Ft. Wilderness in our pop up.

So if I make reservations at the BBB before park opening at MK, can we ride the boat there? It was my understanding that the boats don't start running until an hour before park opening. In this situation would it just be easier to drive? TIA for all your help.

Here now and the large boat to MK runs 1/2 hour before park opening. The smaller boats start earlier than that (not sure exact time) and you can catch one to the Contemporary, then either walk a very short walk to MK, or catch the monorail to MK from there.

The boat to the CR starts about 6:45 AM. And like NOM said short walk to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter