• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transportation

heathersmom

Earning My Ears
We are doing a lot of CM during our stay but I never thought of how we are going to get to these. We are going to be at Animal Kingdom during the day and need to get to the Contemporary Resort for Chef Mickey's dinner. How do we get there? Also, how long should we give ourselves to get there? Thanks for the help!!

Look for a bus to Contemporary, and just ride that straight there from Animal Kingdom. You might possibly have stops at GF and the Poly to drop guests off at those resorts. I'd allow at least 1 hour before the ADR, to allow plenty of time for travel but also to arrive early for the ADR.

Unless things have changed after the bus leaves the Animal Kingdom it might stop at Blizzard Beach to pick up guests there before it arrives at the Contemporary, so if that's true you should find out and why you should at least allow for an hour before your ADR.

You can take a Disney bus from AK to the Contemporary. The actual bus ride will take about 25-30 minutes. You also need to factor in how long you may have to wait for a Contemporary bus to arrive at AK. You could also take a taxi from AK to Contemporary if you so desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter