• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation with Pets

Disney Wish

Earning My Ears
We are staying at FW and will be boarding our dogs for the first two nights. Does anyone know if taxis (or other transport) will pick up at HS, take you to Best Friends to pick up your pets then take you to FW? Our unit will be set up and if we can avoid disconnecting to get them late at night, we will.

Maybe, caged. Mears is the primary taxi company in the area. Why not contact them and see what their policy is on pets.

Rent a car from Alamo at the Dolphin and then you can transport them. Then return the car to the dolphin.

Call Mears and see what they say, but I have a feeling that renting a car is going to be the best option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter