Transportation to Vero?

Kendallkat2

A "DVCHV" Member
Is there any kind of transportation to Ver from OKW other then renting a car? Thanks, Beth:sunny:

Ooooops Left the "O" out of Vero....

Meant to say....... Is there any other transportation from OKW to Vero other then renting a car??? Thanks again, Beth
:rolleyes:

I'm sure you can find a taxi or limo service willing to transport you, but you will probably find that a rental would be less costly for the 2 hour drive.

Good Luck!

I own at Vero and love going there but I think if you are there for more than a couple of days you will want a car to wander off the property. Vero is not a huge resort and there is a lot to do around Vero.

We will have a rental with us. Problem is, some of our party wants to stay at WDW all day until it closes. My DH and I want to drive down around 2 for check-in at 4. I was thinking the stragglers could rent a car to get down there but then where would be drop it off? We could get a car with National at WDW, but then we would have to drop it off at Melbourne Airport. :confused:

Oh what to do, what to do..... Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter