Transportation to the airport

samshane

DIS Veteran
Do you typically drive yourself and park, take a airport service, have a friend drive, etc..?

We typically drive ourselves and park when we take a flight anywhere - but this is somewhat of a special trip and I was thinking of having a limo take us. Has anyone ever done that?

We usually drive ourselves. But, on occasion, if it's either just myself going, or dd and myself, and it's an odd time when it does't make sense for dh to drive us, we've had a service take us. But it is usually a shared van. A car service tends to be cost prohibitive where I live.

I take car service, both ways it costs less than parking at the airport I am fortunate in that I live about 20 minutes either way from two major airports.

We drive ourselves, but then it is 100 miles to our airport of choice.

Most of the time, it's more cost-effective to take a shuttle service than to park at the airport here, unless I'm taking a very short trip. :thumbsup2
For my trips to WDW, it's especially true, since I always take the first flight in the morning, and driving anywhere at 4-5 in the morning isn't my cup of tea (or, in my case, coffee ;)).

When we fly out of AVP, a small local 'port we'll impose on one of our kids to get us there and back, but we've been using PHL the last few times to get cheaper, direct flights and as it's 2 hrs away we drive and park at Winner.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter