transportation to Swan Hotel

mickey12810

Mouseketeer
What is the best way to get to the Swan Hotel from airport...I know I can't take ME 😭 I am thinking a Lyft because I don't want to rideshare

Lyft IS a rideshare.
Denise
I thought a rideshare is one that not every passenger is going to the same place, I'm sorry I am new to this Lyft thing. So can I and my friends get a Lyft and just take it directly to the Swan?

I thought a rideshare is one that not every passenger is going to the same place, I'm sorry I am new to this Lyft thing. So can I and my friends get a Lyft and just take it directly to the Swan?

Yes. Lyft and Uber are basically just private drivers that contract themselves out as taxis. You aren't sharing a ride with any strangers or stopping anywhere but your destination unless you choose that option within the apps (things are pretty well labeled in the apps).

We took Lyft ran about $30, quick and easy. You can do Minnie Van if you like spending $150 or a town car service too.

Options to get to the Swan:

1) Uber or Lyft. These are referred to as "rideshare." You need to know that term because when you use them, the sign for the pick-up spot may say "rideshare." (Not sure what the sign says at the airport.)

2) Taxi.

3) Shuttle. This will stop at hotels other than just yours. Mears is the company name you will hear the most. Go to MearsTransportation.com for information.

4) Towncar. FL Tours (a sponsor of this board), Tiffany Towncar and Tony Hinds are the names you will see the most. They pick you up at the airport, help you with your luggage, and take you to your hotel. They will stop at the grocery store on the way if you arrange it in advance.

5) Minnie Van. The drivers are Disney employees. I believe you need to call to arrange airport transportation. If you are not going to/from the airport, you book a ride using the Lyft app. Two car seats are included, which is a reason some people use this service.

6) Rent a car at the airport. That would allow you to go the the grocery store, Walmart, or anywhere else you want. If you don't want to keep the car for your entire trip, you can drop your people and bags at the Swan, then return the car at the Dolphin -- but I'm not sure if that is only for certain brands, so investigate first. You probably know that the Dolphin is right near the Swan.

Unless you choose the "share" option, which is only possible if your party is one of two people.

it looks like you had this confused with the airport shuttle. You'll be fine :)

Yes - which is why in my post I said that you don't share with strangers unless you choose it in the App :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter