transportation to other places

snow_white22

Earning My Ears
O.k so I am staying at the Port orleans but we would really like to go to the Florida Mall. Is there any way to get there other than a town car or taxi? What if we got to another hotel somehow and used their transportation to the mall because I know some hotels do that but is that allowed? It's been driving me crazy and my mom doesn't want to rent a car!! We just want to go to the mall!!!! :crazy:

Generally no. Most offsite hotels that provide transportation to area attractions do so for ONLY their own Guests. I know with the Hotel Plaza Boulevard hotels, you get a card when you check in to show the bus drivers to prove you're entitled to use that transportation.
You could check www.golynx.com - that's the Orlando area public bus system, and they have a search feature that tells you which bus or buses you need to take to get to and from various destinations. The Disney bus stop is at the Ticket & Transportation Center, so you'd need to take the PO bus to Magic Kingdom then the monorail (or ferry) to the TTC, then board the bus, then probably transfer someplace. For example, you can go directly from the TTC to Sea World, but to get to Universal you'd need to ride that bus all the way to the depot in downtown Orlando, then transfer to another bus to Universal...

bunnywabbit! said:
related question: How can I get from the WDW area to Port Canaveral without a car?

Taxi, Towncar, Van, Limousine, Mini Bus, Bus, Helicopter.. It depends on the number of passengers traveling, and type of transportation you are seeking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter