• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation to Excursion Question

chodnett

Eat Mor Chikin
Hey all!

Just a quick question... we are doing the Dolphin Experience in the Grand Cayman Islands. Is transportation to this experience from the cruise included in the price?

I understand gratuity is not included.

Thanks!

Hey all!

Just a quick question... we are doing the Dolphin Experience in the Grand Cayman Islands. Is transportation to this experience from the cruise included in the price?

I understand gratuity is not included.

Thanks!

All the DCL excursions we've done have included transportation. Gratuities are optional and based on service.

Yes, your transportation is included. If you are doing the dolphin experience at Chankanaab park they will put groups in taxis but the fare will be covered by DCL. It is a quick ride to Chankanaab...less than 10 minutes, if I remember correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter