Transportation questions

kathyfhsu

Earning My Ears
We have stayed at Pop Century in the past and it was wonderful. Everything was right there, food court, buses, pool. We are thinking about staying in the Animal Kingdom villas this time. Just wondering if the bus stop, food court, etc is within easy walking distance at the villas also.

I have only stayed at the Jambo House, (I am staying at Kidani Village in the summer).

We had a 1 bedroom standard/pool view villa. it was on the second from top floor (I cannot remember how many floors there are). We were in the main lodge building and literally steps from the elevator.

Our location was great. The bus stop was right out the main door and we didn't have too much of a walk at all...to anything.

I loved it...so much that we are trying Kidani this summer!

If I had the choice, I would def choose AKV over Pop...it is a really awesome hotel!

You mentioned Animal Kingdom villas. The animal kingdom lodge has two sections, Jambo House - with villas and hotel and Kidani Village - only villas. Both have resort transportation including bus stop. I don't think there is a food court, but both places have restaurants. Jambo House is more hotel like, so if you want convenience stay there. Kidani is very nice too, but I think is more spread out. Go to the WDW-Info site to read up more on both sections and layout maps.

The Counter Service restaurant at AKL is in Jambo House. Kidani has a table service restaurant called Sanaa. They have their own pool and bus stop.
From what I understand, you can walk from Kidani to Jambo. If not, you can take a bus between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter