Transportation Question

Tink431

Earning My Ears
I'm hearing the buses may be a problem in getting to work on time and since I don't have a car could anyone tell me how much time I should allow to get to Animal Kingdom Lodge. I guess some of it would depend on the time of day, but just an overall view would be great. Thanks!

I've never had a problem with the buses, maybe that's just because I'm used to buses that run on little to no kind of schedule (NYC-dweller here) but for almost anywhere usually just catch the bus that comes at least an hour before your shift starts.

At peak times and early in the mornings, I found the bus system to be remarkably unreliable. Once or twice I got caught out because there was a bus on the schedule that didn't turn up, then the next one didn't turn up, then the one after that - and the excuse was simply 'we don't have enough buses'. Yeah? Well I need to get to work, not my problem. I found myself taking an early early bus to make sure I got to work at all. Around rush time, I would advise getting to work early as well. Animal Kingdom Lodge is a bit further out than other work areas, so I'd figure leaving an hour and a half early would probably be ok - I'd probably err on 2 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter