Transportation Options from Disney to Universal/IOA

Just booked Tony for our Sept trip...this will be our 5th time using his service. Always reliable and on time...priceless.

Based on the good reports, I've been trying to contact Tony Hinds at the e-mail provided from his site, but they keep bouncing back to me. Does anyone have an address they have used with success lately?

He has always told me if I don't hear back from him within 24 hours to call him

He is always prompt in making contact with those that call or email him

If he is driving a fare, he lets calls go to leave a message
He returns them once he is parked and no dare in the car

Just trying to get an idea of cost for my trip. We always drive to Orlando but we are doing a short trip and flying this time. Anyone have any idea the cost of using Tony for 5 people to sapphire falls? Round-trip?

Give Tony a call or email him

For what I pay for myself would be the same you pay for 5 in the car

I get so excited that I book with him when I book my flights 5 months out

Lol

Tony will do bookings a year out, a month out, a week out and the day prior to need of his services

He has others that work for him so you are always guaranteed a ride in case he is already booked

You can book now and have one less thing to deal with on your vacation planning

Me and a friend are staying at Cabana Bay for a long weekend during HHN, but also doing 1 day at Disney. That said we aren't renting a car, because 80% of our trip will be spent on Universal property. But we do need to get to Disney. (Not to mention to and from the Airport)

Our plan had been to use Uber or Lyft, and from what I've researched, that shouldn't be a problem. Just wondering if anyone had any tips, or recommendations for good pickup points?

Starting at Epcot, Ending at MK. The whole flow we're going for with the day is:

Getting picked up at Cabana Bay. Dropped off at Epcot, Monorailing to MK, Picked up at MK, Dropped off back at Cabana Bay.

Any kinks in that plan? Can Uber drivers GET to Magic Kingdom, or would we have to travel back to a more neutral area like the transportation hub?

Can Uber drivers GET to Magic Kingdom, or would we have to travel back to a more neutral area like the transportation hub?
No, you can go to either TTC or Contemporary Resort & request from there. Pickup point at TTC is behind the taxis: when you reach the taxi stand, turn left & walk past the last taxi to the area with "15 minute parking" signs.

Please don't request your ride until you're approaching the pickup point. If you request it from MK, the driver will probably beat you there and you may be charged a no-show cancellation fee.

I have a question about Tony. I booked him round trip for myself and a friend in early November. Is a $20 total tip appropriate? Should I give half the tip on the first leg and the other half on the second, or all at once on the first leg when I pay him (we will be paying in cash)? I've never so much as used a taxi before, much less a car service. Not quite sure how all of this is done!

Some people pay the tip on each segment of the transpiration

And some pay a tip all at once

I tip per ride

i need help figuring out how to get from the GF to universal for the day with an infant. even if i bring my own carseat i wouldn't have anywhere to put it while we are in the park at universal.

Tony has car seats if you do private car service

If you use uber and bring your own car seat, you could have lost and found hold the car seat for you while in the park

We priced Tony versus a rental car and there is no comparison! His prices were very competitive for a 3 leg trip (MCO to USO to AKL to MCO). And includes a stop at a grocery store! Anyone have experience with a good grocery store near USO? Bonus if it's in a complex with other stores in case we need something they don't have (doubtful).

I do the 3 leg ride with Tony each vacation

I do the grocery stop during the first leg of the ride

I go with a Publix that is on the way to the resort

First time I had Tony, I used his recommendation
I still use the same place for my stop

If he has time and no fare after me, he has taken me to two places so I could get spirits that were not at Publix

Let Tony know what things you need to pick up and ask him which shopping area would suit you best

Tony has car seats if you do private car service

If you use uber and bring your own car seat, you could have lost and found hold the car seat for you while in the park

I just messaged him. Thanks!

Any idea if he does port canaveral transport too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter