Transportation on Last Day

HouTXMommy

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Grand Floridian. On the day we check out and leave, we want to leave our luggage at the hotel and take the monorail to MK or Epcot. Can we do that because we checked out that day? We wanted to take a late flight.

Of course. You don't even have to be staying at a WDW resort to use WDW transportation; all WDW park passes include use of the system.

Yep..you can leaves your bags with Bell Services while you go off and have a fun last day. Then, when you're ready to leave, just go to Bell Services and get your luggage out of storage. Just leave a bit of time to do so..sometimes they can be a bit on the slow side.

Thanks for your replies. One more question. What if we don't get a park pass for the last day? What if we go to downtown Disney or another resort for a character meal? Does it still apply? Or will they check our park pass? Can we still show our resort key on that last day? I know I can get transportation to the airport. I'm more concerned with getting around the World.

I won a trip with my work (which is why I'm staying at GF instead or POR where I stayed last time, LOL). They have us leaving that day and I'm just trying to stretch out the fun as long as possible.

Thanks for your replies. One more question. What if we don't get a park pass for the last day? What if we go to downtown Disney or another resort for a character meal? Does it still apply? Or will they check our park pass? Can we still show our resort key on that last day? I know I can get transportation to the airport. I'm more concerned with getting around the World.

I won a trip with my work (which is why I'm staying at GF instead or POR where I stayed last time, LOL). They have us leaving that day and I'm just trying to stretch out the fun as long as possible.

Yes, you're also entitled to use the transportation system and all the resort amenities on your checkout day.

Disney only checks park passes or resort keys for the transportation system on the busiest days of the year like Christmas Day and July 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter