Transportation issue

comcastlover33

Mouseketeer
Hi, soon I will be eating breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and have a 9:15am reservation. I will be staying on Disney property at Saratoga Springs, and not renting a car. How could I get to The Grand Floridian, using Disney Transport, in time?

You could also spring for a MEARS cab. Which will cut out the transportation center, waiting for a bus, and possibly not being there in time.

Chuckers has some excellent advice with taking a cab. The time you would save, getting more rest, not to mention the potential stress of being late. I never took a cab before my last trip and I wish i had been doing so for years, going resort to resort at least. There were a few times last trip when we would save at least an hour for ten dollars cab fare. To me it was worth every penny and I'm not one to throw money around casually.

Chuckers has some excellent advice with taking a cab. The time you would save, getting more rest, not to mention the potential stress of being late. I never took a cab before my last trip and I wish i had been doing so for years, going resort to resort at least. There were a few times last trip when we would save at least an hour for ten dollars cab fare. To me it was worth every penny and I'm not one to throw money around casually.
FYI: cab fare would probably be closer to $25. You can look it up at taxifarefinder.com

I'm sorry if made it seem like I was quoting a specific price from Saratoga Springs. Those were just our experiences from The Magic Kingdom Resorts to P.O.R. Again, sorry for confusion.

Taxi is most efficient

Bus to mk, then boat or monorail to GF (I like the boat better :)) is cheaper

Hi, soon I will be eating breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and have a 9:15am reservation. I will be staying on Disney property at Saratoga Springs, and not renting a car. How could I get to The Grand Floridian, using Disney Transport, in time?

You have received good advice about the obvious options.
There is a Tranportation subforum here on the DIS where you will get excellent advice about all things transportation, rather than here on the Restaurant forum.

You could also spring for a MEARS cab. Which will cut out the transportation center, waiting for a bus, and possibly not being there in time.
Bus would not go to the TTC (Transportation and Ticket Center). It would go from SSR to the MK entrance. Once there, the OP could take the monorail or boat to GF.

We had an 815 at 1900 Park Fare when we went a couple of months ago. We took the bus from our resort to MK, but the driver then offered to drive us from there to Grand Floridian. We wound up being early enough to take a beautiful morning walk around the resort before the restaurant even opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter