• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transportation from windsor hills

Irish Jackie

Waiting....
Hi, I am from Ireland and have just booked a holiday to florida in Oct. I have been there 6 times with my family but this time will be different. This time my boyfriend and I are staying at the Windsor hills resort- every other time I have been with my family, so I had no planning or worries. As we are under 25, we found it too expensive to rent a car and was wondering about tarnsportation from windsor hills to WDW, Univeral, shops, resterants, international drive etc. i no there is shuttles to the parks but other than that? how will we manage? is it all by taxis? any advice please?
Thanks,
Jackie

From my website...

How does the Windsor Hills Resort daily shuttle service work/operate/etc?

In the sundry shop in the Windsor Hills clubhouse you can find schedules and make arrangements. Shuttle cost is $10 per person round trip to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, or Animal Kingdom. $14 per person round trip to universal, seaworld, and shopping area. There is an information sheet at the clubhouse with the time schedule. The shuttle company is MAINGATE TRANSPORTATION. They can be called at # 407-390-0000. A taxi cab to Disney is $20 one way.. cab to Universal is $32 one way.... Don't forget it costs $10 per day for parking at Disney and Universal if you drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter