Transportation from the airport?

tarynsmom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a good trasportation idea from the airport to Royal Pacific?? We have used Tiffany Town car in the past,but their rates have gone up to $95.00 (RT) and I just want to make sure there isn't anything cheaper I am missing.
TIA!! :D

I was going to recommend Tiffany. I love them. You may find that all the companies have gone up, because of gas prices.

Thank you. That's true. How much do you think is a good tip,each way?? If you don't mind me asking. 2adults 1 child age 6,3 bags

We used Happylimo for my mom's towncar and it was $105 RT including all taxes/tolls/etc. Make sure to check the different trans. co. websites for any coupons....sometimes they have a $5 off printable one. You could always take the regular Mears shuttle for about $29 pp but you'd have to deal with waiting for the next available one at the airport and also stopping at lots of other hotels on the way to yours.

Originally posted by Eclpz314
We used Happylimo for my mom's towncar and it was $105 RT including all taxes/tolls/etc. Make sure to check the different trans. co. websites for any coupons....sometimes they have a $5 off printable one. You could always take the regular Mears shuttle for about $29 pp but you'd have to deal with waiting for the next available one at the airport and also stopping at lots of other hotels on the way to yours.

Thanks for the help. I think the mears would be more as it's PP and 1 way. I got the coupon from tiffany. I guess we'll just stay with that.
Thanks all :D

Rent the car.
During your stay, you will probably want to make another trip.
It could be to SWF, or Disney for a day. It could be to an offsite restaurant, or to Publix to pick up groceries.

We were there 8/21/04 through 8/28/04 Used FLC Vans (407) 341-5332 or (407) 467-6611 Great A/C new van driver great very nice his name was Marcelo Wiggers we were a family of five with alot of luggage we had more than enough room. 32.00 from Airport to RP at UV. Tell him the family of 5 from VA sent you and we were the family that WAS at DaysInn we did a change over to RP he only charged us 5.00 to get out of that hotel to RP he was always there when we needed him never a wait. If we ever go back will always use him or this company. They also go to Disney. This was cheeper than renting a car/van 32.00x2 under 65.00 total trip. (you all will not make the mistake we did stay on property UV only way to go.)

Originally posted by BB&T mom
We were there 8/21/04 through 8/28/04 Used FLC Vans (407) 341-5332 or (407) 467-6611 Great A/C new van driver great very nice his name was Marcelo Wiggers we were a family of five with alot of luggage we had more than enough room. 32.00 from Airport to RP at UV. Tell him the family of 5 from VA sent you and we were the family that WAS at DaysInn we did a change over to RP he only charged us 5.00 to get out of that hotel to RP he was always there when we needed him never a wait. If we ever go back will always use him or this company. They also go to Disney. This was cheeper than renting a car/van 32.00x2 under 65.00 total trip. (you all will not make the mistake we did stay on property UV only way to go.)

Thanks for the reply. I called and he quoted me a price of $95.00 RT for us 3. We just stayed with Tiffany,but thanks for the thought!!

We're on our way at 4AM !! Hope the weather holds out for the week !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter