Transportation from Parks to LAX

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
What are the best transportation options from the parks to LAX?

I'll be heading directly from the parks at closing time (9pm the day I'm there) to LAX to grab the redeye. I was planning to just grab a cab, which I assume would be easy enough from the park but maybe I'm wrong? Are cabs from DLR generally safe for solo travelers? Am I better off going over to the entrance of one of the DLR hotels to get a cab? Or reserving a shuttle?

Any tips would be appreciated.

I just reserved a shuttle for my wife and I to get back to the airport. PM me if you want the info.

It is over 35 miles, I would look for a shuttle or check the hours of the DL Express bus.

If you are planning on doing other things beside Disney. Rent a car.

Disney express is another option. Or a shuttle.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We took Super Shuttle from LAX to Disney and it was great, definitely recommend it- we'll be doing the same thing as you on Monday night, I'll let you know how the return trip goes!

I have had really bad experiences with cabs in Anaheim, drivers want to charge you more than the toll, some won't pick you up. This is only city I have ever had issues like this. I would do a shuttle service or a towncar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter