Transportation from parks to Disney Springs

kitkatsmom

Mouseketeer
Do any buses or shuttles run from the theme parks to Disney Springs?
Like if you were leaving the parks at night and wanted to go to DS would you have to take a shuttle to a random hotel first then another shuttle to DS?

Does anyone know the best way to get from the theme parks to DS if you don't have a car?
Thanks for any advice.

In March, Disney Buses to Disney Springs from Hollywood Studios wasn't running until 4pm. I believe this is to prevent drivers from parking for free at Disney Springs then taking the bus to the parks. I had to bus to Riviera then wait for a Disney Springs bus. I don't know what was wrong with the Riviera bus system that afternoon, but there was no Disney Springs bus for over 45 minutes. When a random bus showed up with no sign showing destination, the driver tried to tell us that Blizzard Beach was closed (it shares a stop with Disney Springs) but we TOLD him we were all waiting for Disney Springs & he was shocked & changed his sign & took a group to Disney Springs.

Do any buses or shuttles run from the theme parks to Disney Springs?
Like if you were leaving the parks at night and wanted to go to DS would you have to take a shuttle to a random hotel first then another shuttle to DS?

Does anyone know the best way to get from the theme parks to DS if you don't have a car?
Thanks for any advice.
Before COVID-19, they ran busses from the parks to the Springs after 4pm. I don't believe they've resumed that service. You options are to walk or take a bus to a nearby resort and catch a bus to the Springs, or take a bus to a resort within walking distance of the Springs and walk from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter