Transportation from Miami Cruise Port to Miami Airport Hotel

DisneyCamper

Earning My Ears
Hello. Although I don't participate much in these boards, I do appreciate the discussions and the insight everyone has. I have a learned a lot about planning for our Disney cruises that we have taken.

We will be staying at the Miami Airport Embassy Suites the night after our cruise gets back and I'm wondering how do we get from the Miami Cruise Port to the Airport Hotel. I would love to hear people's suggestions.

Thanks so much in advance!

A flat rate taxi from the cruise port to an airport area hotel will be $27. Uber is legal in Miami including the cruise port.

taxi

or if you are brave UBER

less than $30

Curious why bravery is required for Uber...

The one time I've been in Miami we took a taxi to the cruise port (hey...it was 34 years ago...our first cruise...we didn't know better), and my parents still comment how glad they were that my sister and I were facing backwards (it was a station wagon taxi with a rear-facing seat) because the ride was hellacious. Apparently it was so traumatizing that my mom was all "Do we HAVE to take a taxi to the hotel???" when they come and join me to go on the Magic.

And I know in NYC I'd rather take Uber than a taxi any day.

Thanks everyone for the responses. The taxi option seems like a great idea. I'm assuming that there will be a line of them when we disembark off the ship?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter