• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from MCO to WDW

disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
Hello!
We're looking at alternatives for transportation between MCO and the Polynesian for our party of 9 (6 adults, 2 kids (4&7), 1 infant)

I've looked at Mears Connect but would like to find a service where wouldn't have to make multiple stops.

Any suggestions?

There are lots of companies in the area that provide this type of service. Some that come to mind:
Mears
Tony Hinds
Happy Limo
Ace Luxury Transportation

But the little ones in your group make your situation more complicated. Are you bringing your own car seats or do you need to have them provided by the transportation company?

Last edited:

In addition to the companies listed above, Tiffany Towncar and FL Tours also provide towncar service.

But the little ones in your group make your situation more complicated. Are you bringing your own car seats or do you need to have them provided by the transportation company?
I had mentioned companies that specifically have larger vehicles to fit OP’s party of 9. I don’t think Tiffany or FL Tours have large vans or minibuses.

Last edited:
In addition to the companies listed above, Tiffany Towncar and FL Tours also provide towncar service. Edit: PP said these companies may not have vehicles which will work for your group.

We'll have our own. The oldest will likely not need a car seat but the plans are to gate check the booster for the middle one and we're using the car seat for the youngest in the plane.

I had my TA book with Black Diamond, since that's who they recommend. Their prices were comparable to some of the other limo companies, and they have a variety of vehicles available. They'll also do a short stop at a grocery store, if requested.

I just booked Fl Tours, for 5 of us, $175.00 round trip. We used them for in the past for our cruise transportation, great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter