Transportation from MCO to Royal Pacific Resort?

Rags

DIS Veteran
I guess I am still in a disney mindset but does Universal offer transportation to and from the airport? If not how much on average would a taxi cost. There will be 2 adults. Thanks to all who respond!!!!:goodvibes

Last year we stayed at the HRH & it was about $46.00 to the airport.

I called Universal and they told me round trip transfers were $32 per person. it is cheaper to take a taxi! Who knew?:confused3

we have towncar pick us up at mco and get the grocery stop...but, that's us ;)

That's what we did last October and liked it so much, that we're doing it again tomorrow when we arrive.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Someone's going on vacation!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I second what Barb says....lots of pictures!!!! Pretty please?? :flower3:

Normally, I run the video camera while my wife take the pictures, but for this trip, I'm leaving the video camera home. So I'll probably be the one taking pictures this trip. Any requests?

but seriously.....nobody has posted any pix of the refurb for BTTF/Simpsons....how about that?? :rolleyes1 OR pix of inside the new NASCAR Grill (altho, i know somebody WAS there and posted a couple, but not a lot)

but seriously.....nobody has posted any pix of the refurb for BTTF/Simpsons....how about that?? :rolleyes1 OR pix of inside the new NASCAR Grill (altho, i know somebody WAS there and posted a couple, but not a lot)

I can tell you that BTTF was just closed up with "Pardon our stardust" signs.

Stay tuned in my trippie .. we do have some photos of the refurbed Nascar! :)

Boy, did we hijack this thread or what! Anyway, I'm back. Sorry, no pics of the closed BTTF ride. As AandN said, a wall was erected around the building so there wasn't anything to see. I did get pics of food, quite a few pics actually. Unfortunately, we didn't alway remember to take the picture before we started eating, so expect to see some partially eaten food.:rotfl: Nonetheless, great idea! We actually had alot of fun taking pictures of our food! I'll try to get a trip report with pics up sometime this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter