Transportation from Kissimmee to Port

DisneyJenn23

Mouseketeer
There are 5 of us going on the Dream in March. Just looking for some recommendations for round trip transfers from my house to the port! Thanks so much!!

There are 5 of us going on the Dream in March. Just looking for some recommendations for round trip transfers from my house to the port! Thanks so much!!

Any of the limo/car service companies......Happy Limo, Tiffany Town Car,Art's shuttle, etc.

MJ

Can you do the magical express transportation that disney offers. You just have to get to the airpprt to pick it up?

With 5 people A Towncar would be cheaper and you can control your arrival time at the port . We have used Happy Limo and were very satisfied with them. :thumbsup2

We have used FLTours several times now and plan to use them again. You can go to their website and get prices. Last I checked, a van round trip for 5people was $230. Cheaper than Disney transportation which I think is $70 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter