• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from A.O.A to Chef Mickey's??

BYC

DIS Veteran
How would we get from A.0.A. to Chef Mickey's for a 7:20 AM reservation? Would we take a bus to MK, and then walk there? If so, how long would that trip take?? Thank you! :thumbsup2

Yes take the MK bus and walk to CR its about a 10 minutes walk. But I believe the only way a bus would be running that early depends on what time MK opens that morning. I would suggest taking a cab.

Buses begin running at 6:30 every morning. You may be able to make it if you're on that very first bus, but I would just pay $15 for a cab and not have to worry about it.

If you do get on an MK bus, at that hour it's very likely that the driver will drop you off at the Contemporary if you tell him you have a b'fast ressie.

When we were there in April there was no 6:30 bus. Our only option was a cab. Well worth the $15. It picked us up at our door at OKW & dropped us off at the door of the CR. It all depends on MK hours as to when the buses are running.

We will only be doing one sit down breakfast, so I booked Donald 's Safari Breakfast instead. Easier to get to, and we will do AK on that day. They both have Mickey, and that is who my niece and nephew want to see. and we don't have to go quite so early. Thanks for all your input! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

When we were there in April there was no 6:30 bus. Our only option was a cab. Well worth the $15. It picked us up at our door at OKW & dropped us off at the door of the CR. It all depends on MK hours as to when the buses are running.

Actually, the buses do start running by 6:30am, especially to MK. It gas nothing to do with park opening times. These buses were started in order to get guests to early AFRaid. Not sure why you weren't able to get an early bus....perhaps you arrived at the bus stop just after the bus pulled away, and the next bus may not have arrived for 25 mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter