transportation ? best option?

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Hi

We will be traveling to Disneyworld for 4 days then sailing on the 7 day western cruise. We will need transportation from airport to Disney hotel then Disney hotel o disney cruise then from disney cruise to airport. Which transportation service would you recommend? Looking for the best option at the best price.

We've done the DCL buses and private car services. The car service wins hands down. There's no waiting.

We used Tiffany Towncar. There is also Your ride, Happy limo, Cartier that I have heard good things about as well.

Have fun!

For 3 or more people, private limo/car service is generally cheaper than DCL transport. Also, they run on YOUR schedule, not their's. For 2 people, DCL will be less expensive.

In May of 2003 ,we used Tiffany Town Cars and they were great. When we go in December 2004, we will again use Tiffany. We too are adding four days to the Magic--but after the cruise. I have already spoke to them. They will do all three legs of the trip (we are flying in the night before and staying at the Radisson by the pier).

It is definitely cheapper and more convenient.

Gloria

My reservation is currenlty with DU are they able to book the DCL transfers? I have asked the travel agent but can't get a response see my other post. Anyway I was looking at tiffany and FL towncar and it would cost $225 that seems pretty high for 2 people. How much would DCL be?

We are probably going to be staying at All-Star Pop Century for 4 days then going on the 7 day western cruise. Does DCL pick up at this hotel? Can I book the transfer directly with Disney even though my reservation isn't with them?

Dreams can add transfers to your reservation. I'm not sure why you're having a problem contacting them. I never have.

The transfers from airport-to-resort-to-port and back to the airport at the end of the cruise are around $69/person, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter