• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation B/W Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness

cinderkelli

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how the buses run at WL and FW? Does it pick up at WL first then go to FW before going to theme parks? I stayed there last year and I know they share a bus, but can't remember which order it goes in.

Just take the small boat. It circles CR/WL/FW. It's a quick trip. It starts at 6:45am and runs until, 11pm, (I think??). There is a bus between the resorts. I'm not sure how it works as I've always taken the boat.

You can do either the bus or the boat. The bus is direct from FW to WL and then to parks ... on return it goes from the park to WL and then FW. The bus is quick and so is the boat. The boat does a similar pattern ... just ask the boat hand if the boat stops at WL ... one boat may go direct to MK, not sure.

The small boats circle CR/WL/FW. The large boats to the MK used to go to FW & WL both but now each has it's own boat.

Why do you ask. Need more information.:confused3

Well, I want to go see the Christmas lights at both WL and FW, so I thought if I took the boat to WL maybe I could catch the bus to FW then back to MK. I didn't realize the boat went to more than just WL. That is great advice.

The blue flag boat which operates between the Contemporary/Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness runs from 6:45 AM - 11:30 PM.

When it comes to their buses in the mornings they will either share with the Contemporary or Grand Floridian, however in the afternoons they will share with Fort Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter