• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****** Transportation...anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
We used them years ago and I don't recall any problems. Their prices are certainly better than some of the more popular car service companies. I'm not able to find any recent reviews though? Anyone? :3dglasses

There is a reason this company isn't seen here, on the DIS boards. THey have been banned from discussion here due to some issues years ago. This ban has nothing to do with the quality of their service...it involved business practices here on the boards.
If you post a name on these boards, and you see ******* in the space, this is due to the name not being allowed to be discussed. That is your first clue.
Thanks for understanding.

EEK. Sorry. Thanks for the heads up. Feel free to close this post if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter