Transportation after a night @ Jellyrolls

IamCanadian

<font color=blue>Is lurking no more!
What transportation options are there after a night at Jellyrolls to get back to Pop Century?
If we were to take the Disney Transit would we need to take a bus from Jellyrolls to Downtown Disney and transfer back to Pop Century? What is the time the last bus leaves DTD back to the resorts? How much time should we allow for the connection?
How much would a taxi cost to get back to the resort?
Are there any other options?

TIA

The Boardwalk bus stop is on the opposite side of the resort from the clubs. It's necessary to walk up the stairs toward the lobby area and down to the bus stop.

Buses run from PI until 2 AM. The Marketplace closes around 11:30 or so, I think. Yes, you'd have to switch from the Boardwalk bus to the PC bus. For interresort transfers I would allow about 45 minutes to an hour.

I'd say a cab is the only other option. Should run about $10 or so.

taxi from BW to CRB (right beside Pop) ran us $7.00 plus tip, and that was driving us all the way back to our building (Aruba, I recall).
I agree with TDC Nala, $10 should be about right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter