Transport

If you buy a 1 day 2 park pass for $1 Universal with pick you up and bring you back. My sister and her family are doing it in July.

If you buy a 1 day 2 park pass for $1 Universal with pick you up and bring you back. My sister and her family are doing it in July.

I think something's wrong with this post. I am not aware of $1 Universal passes being available.

The easiest option is going to be simply to take a cab. Should run $50-60 plus tip each way. No need to plan ahead. You can just grab a cab at the resort and grab one back at night.

You should be able to book bus transfers with Mears but you will have to reserve in advance and will have less flexibility. They've redone their Web site, however, and I have no idea how to find the rates or information on it anymore.

I think something's wrong with this post. I am not aware of $1 Universal passes being available.

The easiest option is going to be simply to take a cab. Should run $50-60 plus tip each way. No need to plan ahead. You can just grab a cab at the resort and grab one back at night.

You should be able to book bus transfers with Mears but you will have to reserve in advance and will have less flexibility. They've redone their Web site, however, and I have no idea how to find the rates or information on it anymore.

For $1 extra on top of the ticket price. It if you buy a 1 day 2 park ticket.

:lmao: I did the same double take, Jes. for $1 you get a one day, two park ticket with pick-up and delivery service? :cool1:

Ok, so really it is a $1 surcharge to add transportation to/from US via their shuttles. That is a pretty good deal.

I was going to suggest the easiest way is to rent a car :blush:

Jestocost said:

Punctuation is our friend ;). A properly placed comma would have made the post make sense:
If you buy a 1 day 2 park pass, for $1 Universal with pick you up and bring you back. My sister and her family are doing it in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter