Transport options/costs from CDG to DLP - any ideas?

septimuswigley

Mouseketeer
Planning a weekend trip in mid-August. Currently looking at options to get from CDG Airport to DLP - party of myself, my wife, 4yo and 6mo daughters.

Options I have found online are:

TGV - 9 mins, total cost of £120 (£60 each way)
RER - 80 mins (according to a travelling blog I've found), approx total cost of £80 (quoted 16 euros per person one way)
VEA Shuttle bus - 50 mins, total price of £84 (found a 10% off code)

All return prices.

Does anybody have any thoughts or tips to get cheaper tickets?

When we visited last year we took the TGV and didn't get checked at all through the whole of each journey, meaning we could've gotten away with not buying a ticket at all! Indeed, a conductor walked straight past me and didn't ask for tickets! Do we dare risk it again? The journey is SO much quicker and with two kids is the preferable option, but £40 is a pricey extra.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

With luggage and kids I would take a private or shared shuttle every time. No waiting for trains or buses at DLP. You are taken straight to your hotel reception. For return picked up at your hotel and taken to correct departure terminal. I have done every option to DLP, and private shuttles are more than worth it. Bear in mind you may have to wait upto 2hrs for a TGV., so the short travel time is meaningless really.
http://www.rstransports.com/

Ezyshuttle (private transfer) is €70 each way. Takes 40mins. Picked up at arrivals and dropped straight to your hotel. I would highly recommend it!

Used ezyshuttle this week and they are great, 6 of us e70 each way, which worked out great, kids boaster seats, very quick and prompt service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter