Transport if arriving the night before

Birdwell

Have Timon, will travel!
I'm sailing with my BF as well as my mom and her husband on the Magic Oct. 29 (in separate cabins :)) BF and I are arriving a few days before and renting a car, but I arranged for Disney transport from MCO to the ship for them. I just found out they are arriving at MCO Friday night before the cruise and staying near the airport. Can they just go back to the airport on Sat morning and catch the Disney transport there? Thanks!

Yes, we did that a few weeks ago. Tell them to check to see if their hotel has a free shuttle to and from the airport. Most around there do I think. They take their luggage with them instead of DCL getting them. The morning of the cruise, just take the shuttle to the airport, most of them will drop you off right at the DCL buses. Go inside and show them your documents, they take your luggage, and then you get on the bus and off you go.

By the way, buses start running about 9:30, if they want to be one of the first ones. The terminal was nice and quiet and there were hardly any lines.

Yes, you have to pay for the DCL ground transfers. I can't remember how much it is per person though.

There is a hotel inside the airport. I would have them just stay there. Then they can hop on the DCL busses frist thing in the morning from the airport without any confusion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter