Transport from LAX to La Quinta Anaheim

zpbarn01

Mouseketeer
First timers out to DL on Friday and need to know the best way to get from LAX to La Quinta Anaheim. Better to book in advance? Can you find transport upon arrival? Any suggestions are appreciated. Getting very excited for our trip out!

We found super shuttle upon arrival last summer for an Anaheim area hotel. There are signs directing you to the shuttle areas at LAX, we didn't reserve ahead of time. Since it's a shared shuttle it can take time dropping at multiple hotels (we were lucky, last ones on and first ones off) and it was $20/each.

Bumbershoot--why Karmel vs. SS? I'm coming in Oct but have always rented a car. $20/parking has me convinced I can do without one, esp. Since we don't plan to leave the resort. Sure, not being able to run to Target is a bummer, but $200 plus for a car and parking seems steep if it just sits in the lot.

I used Supershuttle multiple times during my recent June 2015 trip to LA / Disney. I booked in advance online and the cost was $17 single trip $32 round trip LAX to Anaheim. Yes it is a shared ride and you go to other terminals / hotels to pick up and drop off other travelers but for me its the best option and I have never had any problems with them

We use DK Livery Service on our last two trips to Disneyland. It is about $180 round trip - not shared ride. One time there was six of us in one vehicle. Service was awesome. They met us by the luggage carousel. Helped with our luggage. The vehicle was so clean, comfortable and looked new. There was bottled water for everyone. They allow a 20 minute grocery store stop on the way to your hotel from the airport. I won't use anyone else. I feel it is worth it, especially if you have a group of 4 to 6. We are using them for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks. We also booked them to take us to Huntington Beach for the day.

Bad Pink Tink--Do you remember about how long it took you from LAX til you were at your hotel?
NWT--Thanks for the info....there are only 2 of us though, and this is a fairly last-minute freebie (miles/points) trip, so that's out of the budget for us.

@deetman approx 40 minutes, depending on traffic. My hotel was the first drop off. Supershuttle starts picks ups at Terminal 1 and depending on space and location will pick up at other terminals, which can add to the time. I dont count the time stuck in LAX traffic, I count from when we exit the LAX horseshoe :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter