• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transport from airport to capecanaveral

Willandharry

Earning My Ears
Anyone know if there is alternative and cheaper transport from the airport? We have 2 adults a 2 year old and an 8 month old and the busses might be tough and expensive.
Help please,
Christmas Cruise:Pinkbounc

There are a variety of alternative transportation. It often depends on your preference and schedule.

We've done both the rental car approach when we arrive the day before (which is definately advisable) - most cases we used Budget. Their office in Cape Canaveral is quite close to the port with no additional one-way drop off fees and they have a shuttle.

We've also used town car services and have been quite pleased. We've used both Happy Limo Tiffany and FLTours. Check out Dave's website at dcltribute.com to get some ideas on alternatives.

We prefer the rental car route because you have so much more flexibility. With a small child, you may want to go the town car route and most will make a stop if you need to pick up items. Also ask them about child seats!

We went with a rental car for our family of 4 last sept. Budget has a counter at the airport and shuttled us to the ship in cocoa beach. I think with a discount code I use it was about $40 each way....much less than the DCL Transfers.

Were very happy with it will do again in 2005

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter