Transport at SSR

mark@saratoga

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I have not been on here for a while now but having just booked my next vacation I thought id better get back on the boards.

I am thinking of using the magical express from MCO to SSR so I can have a drink or two on the plane, when we get to SSR is there any mode of transport to take you to your room?

I would normally hire a car at the airport but thought I could leave that until a few days into the holiday.

Yes, the Bell Staff can transport you (and your luggage) from the Carriage House to your villa.

Enjoy the beverages on the flight and the DME trip! :)

I left everything with bell service and hopped right on the bus to the parks. Then had everything delivered later. Enjoy your trip:)

Just one word of caution, it may take a few hours at peak times for your luggage to catch up with you after you wave it goodbye on the conveyor at arrivals. Best be safe and carry a few "essentials" in your hand luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter