Transformers: Age of Extinction

royserpa159

Earning My Ears
Anyone excited for this movie. Trailer of this movie is too good and wanna watc this movie.

Watch Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) Online imegashare.biz/watch-transformers-age-of-extinction-2014-online

Anyone excited for this movie. Trailer of this movie is too good and wanna watc this movie.

Watch Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) Online imegashare.biz/watch-transformers-age-of-extinction-2014-online

I like any sci-fi action movie, but the last one was almost too much for me. However, this one looks great with the Dinobots. I think it is going to be good and will do well at the boxoffice.

Transformers of saying "Till next time Prime" heard it all before, nothing new although I prefer Mark Warlberg over that annoying Shia. Im a die hard fan but they didnt give the Dynobots any justice. It leaves the audience asking questions but it didnt live up to its hype. 6/10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter