Transfers from resort question

Leslierx

Mouseketeer
I read on the castaway club website that the bus picks people up from the Caribean Beach Resort at 12:45 to take them to the port. I noticed that other resorts are earlier. I think the Grand Floridian is at 11:15. My question is, are you only allowed to be picked up at your resort to be taken to the port, or could we maybe go over to the Grand Floridian and eat breakfast and look around and then catch the bus there at 11:15? That would be great if we could! I think we put our luggage out the night before for them to pick up and take to the port and just keep our carry-on bag with us. If it makes any difference, we booked the 4 night land 3 night sea package thru disney with transfers included.

Leslierx,

We have done the Land and Sea twice and stayed at the Poly both times. Both times, we were given the option of leaving from the Animal Kingdom or the Poly. We were never provided with any other options, although we didn't think to ask. We left for the port about noon (from the Poly) this trip, but I would have liked to get out there earlier. Hopefully someone can weigh in for next time.

If you have booked your trips separately (not a land and sea, but booking the land portion on your own), you can request transfers from any hotel that DCL services. You do need to note that not all resorts are "cruise hotels" with bus service. If you booked a land and sea package, they don't give you many options for pick up. Most of the busses leave between 11:30 and 12:30 from the resorts.

DO THEY TELL YOU AT CHECK IN OF THE WDW RESORT WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE FOR BUS PICK UP ON THE DAY YOU GO TO PORT? IT WOULD BE NICE TO GO TO ANOTHER HOTEL (IF EARLIER PICK UP IS OFFERED) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter