Transfers from MCO to Pier

coleenmark

Earning My Ears
First time cruiser staying at the Orlando Airport Hyatt the night before embarking. We have purchased Transfers from Disney. How early can I expect to catch a Disney bus and get to the pier?

Our FE group is planning a meet and I don't know what time we can be there. Thanks for the help.

:confused3

First time cruiser staying at the Orlando Airport Hyatt the night before embarking. We have purchased Transfers from Disney. How early can I expect to catch a Disney bus and get to the pier?

Our FE group is planning a meet and I don't know what time we can be there. Thanks for the help.

:confused3

The first bus from the MCO Hyatt usually leaves between 9:00 and 9:30, and it is a little less than an hour to get to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter