• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transfers from MCO Hyatt

KEMdisney

DIS Veteran
I just booked a room at MCO Hyatt using a code I got from the Dis! :disrocks::disrocks::thanks:pixiedust:We saved almost 50%!!

We were planning on getting a car service and staying at either the Radison or Country Inn -- so this is a little different.

I have read that taking Disney Transfers from a Disney Resort to Port is often a late pick up time. I'm curious if the same goes from the Hyatt??

We most likely will still get a car service, so we can stop at a store on the way... but I'd like to hear all sides before making a decision! :)

No. I think the first pickup from the airport is 9 to 9:30 AM or something like that.

I just booked a room at MCO Hyatt using a code I got from the Dis! :disrocks::disrocks::thanks:pixiedust:We saved almost 50%!!

We were planning on getting a car service and staying at either the Radison or Country Inn -- so this is a little different.

I have read that taking Disney Transfers from a Disney Resort to Port is often a late pick up time. I'm curious if the same goes from the Hyatt??

We most likely will still get a car service, so we can stop at a store on the way... but I'd like to hear all sides before making a decision! :)

DCL transportation desk opens at 9:00, from what I've read here. You may checkin for the bus anytime after that. As the busses fill, they depart. Or every 20 minutes, whichever is first.

Since the Hyatt MCO is located within the airport, your DCL transfers will be from the airport and they run approximately every 20 minutes starting around 9:30am - first come, first on. You can check-in for transfers starting around 9:00am now at the Disney Magical Express/DCL transfers desk at the airport - used to be earlier but now this is only check-in for the transfers and you will still need to officially check-in for the cruise at port.

Enjoy your cruise!

FYI, here is the Hyatt MCO DCL transfer instructions

Hyatt_Instructions_page1.jpg

Hyatt_Instructions_page2.jpg

So, if we are staying at the Hyatt MCO the night prior to our cruise, do we just wait in line for the bus by 9 am?

We are staying at the Hyatt the night before our DREAM cruise in May. I was wondering if we book Disney transfers from hotel to port? Do we book through hotel or disney? The shuttle service isn't a free, right?

We are staying at the Hyatt the night before our DREAM cruise in May. I was wondering if we book Disney transfers from hotel to port? Do we book through hotel or disney? The shuttle service isn't a free, right?

You book it thru Disney and MUST be done in advance. The cost is 35$ per person one way.

They open up at 9am and first bus is 930am. Please make sure you have your cruise booklets because they scan it to access your transportation information.

They open up at 9am and first bus is 930am. Please make sure you have your cruise booklets because they scan it to access your transportation information.

Could they scan the boarding pass you print out when you do the online check-in? When we checked-in at the port for our last two Disney cruises they only needed the boarding pass, not the booklet.

If you stay there with Disney transport can you choose to take your luggage with you instead of leaving it to be picked up? The idea of that makes me nervous (that somehow the cruise would takeoff and we'd not have luggage!)

If you stay there with Disney transport can you choose to take your luggage with you instead of leaving it to be picked up? The idea of that makes me nervous (that somehow the cruise would takeoff and we'd not have luggage!)

I'm sure you could take your luggage downstairs with you. However, (from our experiences at the Hyatt) they are usually knocking on our door by the time we're finished packing our carry-ons. We actually SEE them load them onto the dolly.:earsgirl:

I just did the 3 night on the Dream 3/28/13 and this was cruise number 7. I had a booklet for my daughter and I. My niece had her own booklet but I did not bring it. I did not think I needed to carry two booklets. The booklets have bar codes that they scan before you boarded the DCL bus. Magical express was able to print something for my niece since I did not have her booklet. If you are taking DCL bus from the airport please make sure you have your cruise booklets.

We did Disney transfers from Hyatt to port in December. Check in begins at 8:30 and if you are on the first bus to the port you will get into the terminal around 10:30. That is what we experienced in December.

I was also nervous about leaving my luggage out but it all showed up on the ship and it was so easy. Our next cruise we will be using Disney transfers again and most likely staying at the Hyatt MCO again. it was a breeze and we all slept well. :beach:

I've taken 13 DCL cruises and have stayed at the Hyatt each time. Originally, I left my bag outside my door for collection. On about my 9th cruise, no one had come to pick it up before I was leaving my room. I wasn't about to leave my bag behind unattended, so I brought it with me to the bus. It was so easy that we've continued to bring them with us an all of our cruises. I also like seeing my bags loaded off the bus and onto the porters racks. Peace of mind is everything.

What was the code if you don't mind my asking.....was it for Last Minute Travel?

Where did you find the discount code for the Hyatt?

Yes, please let me know the code as well for the Hyatt. Looks like we'll be doing the same. Flying in to Orlando, staying at the Hyatt and taking the Disney cruise bus to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter