Transferring points to yourself?

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
I am looking at a 125 point contract with a different UY. I'm not worried about banking or anything like that. What I'm wondering is if I can transfer points to myself so that I can book a reservation without having to book twice (once for each contract). How would this work?

Not very well IMO. We did this once on a AKV club level reservation and while MS was trying to figure out what to do, the dates were snapped up by another advisor. Regular MS advisors do not have the ability to hold inventory while they work on reservations.

We haven't transferred since, bought our favorite resorts and we book at 11 months online.

:earsboy: Bill

I am looking at a 125 point contract with a different UY. I'm not worried about banking or anything like that. What I'm wondering is if I can transfer points to myself so that I can book a reservation without having to book twice (once for each contract). How would this work?
Currently any transferred points wouldn't show up online and you'd have to call to reserve using them. But if it's the same resort or at the 7 month window or after, you could use them together by calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter