Transferring of money

tileman

Donald Duck
Have a question just did a real estate deal
And the funds were put into my partners account
Now we are going to split the money
Can I just give her my banking information and have her transfer money into my account
Or do I need to be present for this to happen
It’s over a hundred thousand dollars.

Thanks.

Can do a wire transfer, but that may cost money depending on the types of accountsl. The person can also get you a cashiers check for the amount.

Have a question just did a real estate deal
And the funds were put into my partners account
Now we are going to split the money
Can I just give her my banking information and have her transfer money into my account
Or do I need to be present for this to happen
It’s over a hundred thousand dollars.

Thanks.

Is the account at the same bank or different banks? Most banks have a max limit you can transfer each day usually 10k. Wiring the money is your best bet.

If it is a personal account, they can transfer the money to anyone else if they have your routing #/account information. There is a max on how much you can transfer at one time. Not sure if the rules are the same for business accounts. Regular transfers to/from personal accounts can be done online and don't need to involve the bank.

if you both have accounts online its a piece of cake, just follow instructions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter