Transfering from one resort to another with large party!

DisneyJenn18

I am the official tour guide for non-disney soon t
Does anyone have any suggestions for transfering from one resort to the next? I have a party of 10 adults, no kids. I'm concerned with all the luggage how we would fair on a disney bus. We won't be renting any cars, hoping to just use the disney transport system.
Is it best to get a taxi?

I really need some help!!

We are going from one of the moderates, probably POR to OKW.

thanks in advance!!

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Disney will transfer your luggage for you if you contact bell services from your room.
They will then let you know if they'll come and get the luggage from your room or if you'll have to bring it down to them.
Your luggage will then be waiting for you when you check in at the new resort!

Good luck!

Let Disney move your stuff. Just be aware that it isn't a quick service. If you hand off your luggage at 8 am, you won't see your bags until close to 5 pm. I like to keep my bathing suit with me, so I can go for a swim if I get hot though.
So, have your luggage taken as soon as you can that morning, then head to a park. Then, at some point head to OKW, and checkin. Since checkin is usually late afternoon (4ish) you may not be able to get into your villa right away, but at least you will have checked in. Your bags may end up directly in your villa, or you may have to call for them early evening.

And I'm relatively certain you can't bring 'all that luggage' :) on the Disney park buses anyway. But, yeah - call Bell Services the night before you move and arrange for your luggage to be transferred. Then, in the morning, check out and either go to a park, then to OKW in the afternoon - or most of you go to a park and a couple go check into OKW early.

thanks for the tips, yeah, I could only imagine the look on other guests face...with 10 adults brining all their bags on board a bus....:lmao:

I will definetlly have my bags transfered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter